All images should be high-res quality for best results.
It is possible to combine more than one image to create a complete artwork. You will receive a digital sketch upfront, where you can ask for adjustments before the original is produced.
- Oil paintings must harden, and can only at the earliest be varnished 6 months after it is finished, due to the risk of cracking.
- Acrylic paintings, led- and charcoal drawings will be delivered pre-varnished.
A deposit of 50% of the amount is required in advance of booking, unless otherwise agreed.
Approved payment methods
- Bank transfer
- COD (domestic orders)
- Swish (swedish VIPPS)
- The buyer pays all shipping fees.
- Delivery within Norway takes place with Postens ordinary routines. Delivery time may be affected if force majeure occurs such as fire, landslides and other unforeseen events.
- Artess offers international delivery as far as it can be done, and follows Posten's international regulations.
- All orders are sent with tracking, unless otherwise agreed. The buyer will then be liable if the item disappears during shipping and cannot claim a refund or compensation for the item.
- All orders are packed securely and shipped with the purpose of reaching the buyer intact. In the event of damage, the buyer must contact Artess immediately, and the matter is taken further with Posten's complaints department.